- 1 large bunch kale
- 1 small bunch asparagus, trimmed to remove woody ends
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 ears corn on the cob
- 2 firm peaches, nectarines and/or plums
- 2 tsp This Little Goat went to Grillville
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup fresh mint and/or basil leaves, roughly chopped
- This Little Goat went to New York Everything Crunch
- Remove the rib from the kale and finely chop. Add to a large salad bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Grillville spice, lemon juice, vinegar, honey and ½ teaspoon salt. Whisk in 3 Tbsp olive oil until well combined. Season to taste with salt and Grillville spice.
- Drizzle a spoonful of dressing over your kale. Toss until well coated and the kale begins to soften.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Toss the asparagus with 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Brush the corn with olive oil. Transfer both the corn and asparagus to the grill. Grill under the asparagus are tender and lightly charred and the corn kernels turn bright yellow and begin to color. Remove from the grill and let cool slightly.
- Once cool enough to handle, chop the asparagus into 1-inch pieces and remove the corn kernels from the cob. Chop the stone fruit into small wedges. Add corn, asparagus, fruit, fresh herbs and a sprinkle of New York everything crunch to your kale. Pour over desired amount of Grillville vinaigrette and toss to combine. Top with more New York crunch, season to taste with salt and dig in!