- 1 sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed and rolled out
- 4 oz Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 3 pieces Prosciutto
- ¼ cup This Little Goat Went to Tokyo
- 1 Egg, whisked with a splash of water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut thawed and rolled out puff pastry into 16 rectangles.
- With a sharp knife cut a border into each individual rectangle and press holes into center with a fork.
- Brush whisked eggs onto the corners of each rectangle piece.
- Top each rectangle center with This Little Goat went to Tokyo, crumbled cheese, and prosciutto.
- Bake for 15 minutes.