- Separate collard green leaves from stems. Discard stems
- Roll leaves and cut into 1 inch thick ribbons
- Blanch cut collard greens, about 3-5 minutes
- Squeeze collard greens to remove excess water
- Sweat sliced onion with a tablespoon of This Little Goat went to Southeast Asia. Once onions soften, add heavy cream. Reduce until thickened by about half
- Add blanched collard greens and allow to simmer until greens are warm and sauce is at desired consistency
- Plate and top with This Little Goat went to Thailand!