- 1lb tail on 16/20 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp This Little Goat went to Cuba Spice
- 2 whole limes
- Heat a non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Toss peeled and deveined shrimp with 2 teaspoons of Cuba Spice mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the pan and swirl to coat.
- Add seasoned shrimp to the pan and sauté, tossing regularly, until just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add remaining butter, spice mix, and a pinch of salt. Toss to coat. Add the juice of one lime, and toss once more.
- Plate the shrimp with the remaining butter and juice in a small bowl on the side for dipping and fresh lime wedges.