- ¼ C This Little Goat went to Korea
- 6 Large eggs, whisked
- 3/4 C Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 C Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 C Dry mozzarella, shredded
- ½ C Carrot, shredded
- Oil, to grease muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Coat 6 large or 9 medium muffin tins with oil.
- In a large bowl combine shredded and sliced vegetables with This Little Goat went to Korea sauce until all are coated.
- Divide mixture into muffin tins, filling each two thirds of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is light golden and firm to the touch.
- Enjoy immediately or allow to cool and store in the fridge or freezer, heating in the airfryer or toaster oven when desired.