1. Information We Collect. In operating the Website we may collect and process the following data about you (collectively, “Personal Data”):
2. Use of Your Personal Data.The Personal Data that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide our Products and services to you, communicate with you per your request and to enable your access to and use of the Website. In addition, we may use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
If you do not want us to use your Personal Data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the section of the Website where we collect your Personal Data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal Personal Data about identifiable individuals to our customers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about those who visit our Website.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Website.
The transmission of Personal Data via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data sent to us electronically, and transmission of such Personal Data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
5. Disclosing Your Personal Data. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties except in certain circumstances:
6. Public Information. We have public reviews on our Website. Any information you include in a review may be read, collected, and used by anyone. We have the right to use your comments, provided they will not include any Personal Data. If your Personal Data appears in our reviews and you want it removed, contact us at email@example.com.
7. Data Retention For European Union Residents. Upon your request, we will provide you with any of your Personal Data. Personal Data collected when you subscribe to company emails or other marketing communications will be retained for as long as you have consented to receiving our communications or until such time as you request that we cease storing your Personal Data. Personal Data collected when you purchase a product will be collected for long as it is needed to fulfill our contractual commitments to you. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and prevent abuse.
8. Third Party Links. You may find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites may have their own privacy policies which you should review. This Little Goat does not accept any responsibility or liability for third party websites or the privacy policies referenced therein.
Your Personal Data may also be shared with certain partners and apps available on the Shopify Platform (and subject to their privacy policies), including:
Emails sent to This Little Goat are hosted by RackSpace. Certain Personal Data collected by This Little Goat may be stored on the RackSpace site in accordance with the RackSpace Privacy Statement and Notices, which can be found at https://www.rackspace.com/information/legal/privacycenter.
10. Controlling your Personal Data. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Data in the following ways:
If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any Personal Data found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions or complaints about the use or limitation of use of your personal information, you may contact us by email at email@example.com, or by using the contact details below:
Goat Goods, LLC 937 W. Randolph St., #3E Chicago, IL 60607