experience a flavOr pOwerHOuse with Our brand new, limited-time ranch chili cruncH.
Ranch chili cruncH
Hidden Valley® Ranch goes on everything. Chili crunch goes on everything. Put them together for a match made in delicious heaven!View Product
uLtimate cHili cruncH cOllectiOn
Taste Ranch Chili Crunch alongside our other yummy flavors - Original, Spicy, and Chili Lime!View Product
Ranch chili cruncH 4-pack
Why get one jar when you can get 4? Stock up on this limited time flavor while you still can!View Product
For as long as I can remember, my kitchen has been stocked with Hidden Valley® Ranch.
I'm a lifelong fan of putting ranch on just about everything, and it's always a recommended go-to topping that adds flavor to any dish, which is why I'm so excited for you to try my latest chili crunch collaboration with the iconic Hidden Valley® Ranch! Think umami-packed goodness and our signature crispy texture combined with the bold flavor of your favorite ranch, making this the perfect topping for pizza, french fries, chicken wings, eggs, ramen, and more.
DOubLeSEE MORE RECIPES
YIELD: Approximately 4-6 servings | TIME: 30 minutes | ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
YIELD: Approximately 4-6 servings
TIME: 30 minutes
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch, extra for garnishing
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing (for dipping)
- 3 tbsp herbs (optional, for garnishing)
- Preheat your air fryer to a robust 400°F.
- Give the chicken wings a thorough toss in salt, ensuring each wing is seasoned to perfection.
- Introduce the wings to the air fryer basket, letting them fry for about 8 minutes. This session will lock in their inherent juiciness.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, craft a glaze by harmoniously blending the soy sauce, honey, and 2 tbsp of Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch.
- Post the 8-minute sizzle, bathe the wings in the glaze, ensuring each piece is generously coated. Adjust your air fryer to a calmer 370°F and return the wings for another dance, letting them sway for 5 minutes.
- Once the timer sounds, invite the wings back to the glaze pool for another dip. Once coated, let them sizzle again in the air fryer, crisping the opposite side for another 5 minutes. They should boast a deep golden-brown color by the end of this session. Do a quick temperature check, ensuring the thickest part of the wing registers a safe 165°F.
- To finish, sprinkle an encore of Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch over the top, and perhaps some fresh herbs if you desire.Accompany with Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing, perfect for dipping and amplifying the flavors of these wings!
Be the first to know about new collections, mouthwatering recipes, and exclusive offers!