- 3 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp This Little Goat went to Yucatán
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 roma tomato, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Halve the avocados and remove the pits. Scoop the flesh into a large bowl. Add in the lime juice, Yucatán sauce and ½ tsp kosher salt. Using a large fork or potato masher, mash the avocados until your guacamole reaches desired consistency (feel free to leave it as chunky as you'd like).
- Fold in the onion, tomato, jalapeño and cilantro until well combined. Let sit for at least 10 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld. Season to taste with salt and pepper and drizzle with additional Yucatán sauce, if desired. Serve chilled or at room temperature, alongside your favorite chips or crunchy veggies.