- 4 ears fresh corn, kernels removed (about 2 cups corn kernels)
- 2 tbsp This Little Goat went to Yucatán sauce
- 2 tbsp kewpie mayo (or regular mayo if unable to find kewpie)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, or tajin seasoning
- kosher salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- This Little Goat went to Mexico Everything Crunch
- lime wedges and tortilla chips, for serving
- Add the corn kernels to a large mixing bowl. Toss with the Yucatán sauce, mayo, lime juice, half of the cilantro and cotija cheese and ½ teaspoon each chili powder and kosher salt. Season to taste with additional salt and chili powder, as desired.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with reserved cilantro and cotija cheese and a sprinkle of This Little Goat went to Mexico Everything Crunch. Serve alongside fresh lime wedges and tortilla chips for dipping!