- 3 tbsp Tropical Chili Crunch
- 2 cans (31 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch dinosaur kale, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- In a heavy bottomed pan over medium-high heat cook onions until their edges are brown and the remaining white has become translucent.
- Once onions are cooked add in the kale, tossing with the onions until slightly wilted.
- Add rinsed and drained beans into kale mixture, smashing some of the beans with your spoon before pouring the broth into the pot and bringing to a boil and reducing to a simmer.
- In a separate bowl combine Tropical Chili Crunch and tahini, pour the mixture into the simmering pot and stir to combine.
- Take the stew off the heat and stir in the lemon juice before serving.