- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 2 tbsp Tropical Chili Crunch
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tbsp miso
- ¼ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- Warm rice and blend with water and salt until a smooth paste forms.
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat warm the blended rice until a ball is able to form.
- Once the ball is formed, allow the dough to cool before forming into balls.
- Heat a clean nonstick skillet over medium heat with neutral oil and fry the rice balls until crispy.
- In a small bowl whisk honey, miso and Tropical Chili Crunch and heat in a pan until simmering and toss in fried mochi gnocchi.
- Top the fried and sauced rice balls with torn mint leaves and enjoy!