- 2 tbsp salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup Tropical Chili Crunch
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar, separated
- ¼ cup neutral oil
- ½ bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch mint, roughly chopped
- 2 cup salad greens
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 2 boneless pork loins, 8oz each
- Salt pork chops.
- Combine honey, Tropical Chili Crunch, two tbsp seasoned rice vinegar and neutral oil. Coat seasoned pork chops in marinade and allow flavors to combine for a minimum for two hours.
- After two hours, heat the airfryer to 400 F.
- Cook pork chops for five minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Combine cilantro, mint, parsley, raspberries, and salad greens in a large boil.
- After pork chops have cooked, combine the pork chop drippings with ½ cup seasoned rice vinegar to create the salad's vinaigrette.