- ¼ cup Tropical Chili Crunch
- 3/4 cup Kewpie mayo
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ½ lb cavatappi or macaroni noodles, cooked and cooled
- 8 pieces prosciutto, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced and placed in cold water
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl mix Tropical Chili Crunch, Kewpie mayo, seasoned rice vinegar, and pineapple juice and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cooked noodles, cut prosciutto, pineapple, drained red onion, and cilantro.
- Pour sauce over noodle salad and fold in until well incorporated.