- 3/4 cup This Little Goat Went to Tokyo
- 12ct Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 lb Sliced roast beef
- 6 slices of provolone
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Kewpie Mayo
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups reduced sodium beef broth
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Heat pan to medium heat, once warm, add 1 tbsp butter and let it melt before adding sliced onions.
- Once onions begin to wilt add ¼ cup This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce and allow to cook until the onions are soft and caramel brown, set aside to cool as you prepare the remaining components, making sure to save the pan for later use.
- Whisk together ¼ C This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce with ⅓ C of Kewpie mayo, setting aside 3 tablespoons.
- With a bread knife cut the sheet of rolls through the middle, separating the top and the bottom.
- Brush the inside of the bottom and top buns with the remaining Tokyo mayo mixture.
- Place bottom buns in a 13 x 19 inch baking dish and begin to build your sliders layering the roast beef, cooked onions, and sliced cheese evenly, cover with the tops.
- Brush the Tokyo mayo that had been set aside on top of the buns before baking the sliders for 10-15 minutes or until the buns are a darker golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Using the same pan used to cook the onions, melt 1 tbsp butter.
- Once butter is melted add beef broth and whisk in This Little Goat went to Tokyo Sauce. Allow to reach a simmer before turning off heat and placing into desired serving vessel.