- 1.5 cups apple cider
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp This Little Goat Went to Thailand Spice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
- 1 bottle dry sparking white wine or prosecco
- Apple and lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
Apple Cider Syrup
- Add apple cider, honey, cinnamon, and Thailand spice to a small sauce pot and bring to a boil.
- Cook, whisking occasionally, until reduced to 1/4 cup of liquid.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a large pitcher, stir together the apple cider syrup and lemon juice.
- Carefully top with sparkling wine (goat tip: pour on an angle to prevent excess bubbling).
- Mix gently to combine.
- Pour into cocktail glasses over ice. 5.Garnish with apple and lemon slices.