1 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 ear of fresh corn, kernels removed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 large avocado
- ½ tsp Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Spicy Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 large slices of bread
- 1 ½ tbsp Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch
- Quick Pickles: Place your prepared vegetables into a heatproof container. In a small pot, bring the seasoned rice vinegar to a gentle simmer. Pour the simmering vinegar over the vegetables, add water, ensuring they're covered. Allow them to sit and marinate while you move on to the toast.
- Begin by bringing a pot of water to a boil. Carefully add the eggs and boil for 6 minutes. Transfer the eggs to an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Once chilled, peel and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, coarsely mash the avocado. Mix in the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Spicy Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix along with the lime juice to elevate its flavor.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Place the bread slices in the skillet, letting them toast to a golden brown on both sides.
- On your toasted slices, spread a generous amount of the spicy avocado mixture. Artfully layer your quick-pickled vegetables. For a burst of flavor and texture, sprinkle Hidden Valley® Chili Ranch Crunch. Finally, position the soft-boiled eggs on top.