1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp This Little Goat Spicy Chili Crunch
4 tbsp Kewpie mayo
- 1 cup lettuce
- 4 hot dog buns or brioche rolls
- Heat a pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the pan and sauté them until they are almost cooked through.
- Toss the cooked shrimp in Spicy Chili Crunch, ensuring that they are coated with the spicy and flavorful mixture.
- Coat the hot dog buns or brioche rolls with Kewpie mayo, spreading it evenly on the inside of each bun.
- Layer the lettuce on the bottom half of each bun.
- Place a generous portion of the Spicy Chili Crunch-coated shrimp on top of the lettuce.
- Serve the Spicy Chili Crunch Shrimp Rolls and enjoy the combination of succulent shrimp, spicy crunch, and creamy Kewpie mayo.