- In a large mason jar, pour in seasoned rice vinegar, soy sauce, and Spicy Chili Crunch.
- Layer in the jar chicken, snow peas, spinach, ramen noodles, followed by scallions, and hold the lime wedge separately.
- When ready to serve, pour in hot water to allow the ramen to sit in the jar with the lid on for 4 minutes.
- Pour ramen into a large bowl and serve with lime.
- Enjoy your Spicy Chili Crunch Ramen in a Jar! It's perfect for a quick lunch or dinner on the go. You can even prep a few jars ahead of time for the week. Don't forget to share this recipe with your friends and family!