- 1 lb. carrots
- Canola oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp this little goat went to southeast asia
- 1 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds, for topping
- 2 Tbsp thinly-sliced scallion greens, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- If using large carrots, peel and cut into 1-inch cubes. Toss with 1 Tablespoons canola oil and 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Wrap in foil and place on a baking sheet. Roast until carrots are very soft and beginning to break apart, about 1 ½ hours. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Add carrots to the bowl of a food processor along with the ginger, Southeast Asia sauce and tahini. Blend on medium speed. With the motor on, drizzle in 3 Tbsp canola oil and in 2-3 Tablespoons water. Continue blending, adding more water if necessary, until dip reaches desired smooth and creamy consistency.
- Season to taste with salt. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with sliced scallion greens and toasted sesame seeds. Serve chilled or at room temperature alongside your favorite veggies, crackers or chips.