- 1/2 cup kewpie mayo (or regular mayo if unable to find kewpie)
- 3 tbsp this little goat went to southeast asia
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, basil, parsley and/or cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- kosher salt
- 1 - 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Make your marinade by combining the mayo, Southeast Asia sauce, herbs and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until well combined and smooth. Season to taste with salt and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Skewer the shrimp onto wooden or metal skewers. Brush all over both sides with your herby marinade until well coated.
- Heat a grill or grill-pan over medium-high/high heat and coat with a drizzle of cooking oil. Once hot, place skewers directly on the preheated grill grates.
- Let cook for about 2 minutes per side, until lightly charred on both sides and cooked through. Your shrimp is done when the top of the tail is no longer opaque. Make sure to keep a close eye on your shrimp, they do not take long to cook!
- Using tongs, transfer shrimp to a serving plate. If desired, brush with even more herby marinade and dig in!