- 2 - 2 1/2 lb. rack baby back ribs
- kosher salt
- 3/4 cup this little goat went to korea, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion greens, for topping
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, for topping
- Season ribs on both sides with kosher salt. Place in a mixing bowl or baking dish and toss with ½ cup This Little Goat went to Korea sauce until well coated. If desired, line the bowl of a 6-quart slow cooker with aluminum foil (this will prevent your slow cooker from getting messy). Transfer ribs to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours, until ribs are very tender.
- Preheat the oven to broil. Transfer ribs to a baking sheet, bone-side down, and brush with remaining ¼ cup Korea sauce. Broil ribs until well glazed and sauce is bubbling, about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with scallion greens and toasted sesame seeds.