- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (14-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 teaspoon This Little Goat went to Morocco, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- In food processor add tahini and whip for 2 minutes.
- Add chickpeas, Morocco spice, lemon juice, and water. Process until mostly smooth.
- Scrape down bowl.
- While the machine is running, add oil in a steady stream through feed tube.
- Scrape again and continue to process until hummus is smooth and creamy, about 30-45 seconds.
- Transfer to serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let stand until flavors meld, at least 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with This Little Goat went to Morocco.