- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs This Little Goat went to Korea
- 2 lbs finely shredded sharp cheddar, divided
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 11.5 oz can pimentos, chopped
- Paddle cream cheese and This Little Goat went to Korea in stand mixer until completely smooth.
- Reserve 1 cup cheddar and add remaining ingredients until fully incorporated. Scrape bowl sides at least twice.
- Season to taste with salt and add more This Little Goat went to Korea, if more heat is desired. Spread into the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Preheat broiler. Top with reserved cheese and place under broiler until cheese is melted and crispy (around 3-5 minutes. Watch carefully).
- Serve immediately with your favorite chips or crackers.