- 1 cup store-bought Kimchi
- 1 medium carrot, grated (about 1 cup grated carrot)
- ¼ cup thinly-sliced scallions
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped, plus more for topping
- 1 lime, halved
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp This Little Goat went to Korea sauce, divided
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup Kewpie mayo (or regular mayo if unable to find Kewpie)
- 6-8 hot dogs
- 6-8 hot dog buns
- Finely chop the kimchi and add to a mixing bowl. Stir in the carrot, scallions, cilantro, the juice from half a lime, about 2 teaspoons Korea sauce and a pinch of salt. Mix to combine. Set aside, allowing the flavors to meld, until ready to serve.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayo, remaining lime juice and remaining ¼ cup Korea sauce.
- Grill your hot dogs until lightly charred on each side and warmed through.
- Serve hotdogs on buns topped with a spoonful of kimchi slaw, a drizzle of Korea mayo and more fresh cilantro. Dig in!