- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ cup Tropical Chili Crunch
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ cup mint, torn
- Salt chicken thighs and set aside.
- Combine Tropical Chili Crunch, honey, and rice vinegar to create marinade.
- Marinade seasoned chicken thighs for 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to 425 F and grill marinated thighs until fully cooked reaching 165 F internal temperature.
- Chop cooked chicken thighs, toss with torn mint, and serve over rice with more Tropical Chili Crunch.