1 1/2 lb salmon, portioned as desired
- 5 tbsp mayo
- 6 tbsp Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch, allocate 4 tbsp for the salmon and 2 tbsp for the topping
- 1 tbsp chili oil from Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch (for asparagus)
- 2 lbs asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for serving
- Begin by blending together the mayo and 4 tbsp of Hidden Valley® Chili Ranch Crunch in a bowl. This flavorful concoction will become the highlight of the salmon; ensure you brush each salmon piece liberally with this mixture
- Lovingly place the salmon in the air fryer basket. Dial the air fryer to a sizzling 400°F and let it work its magic for approximately 10 minutes. The ideal outcome is a salmon piece boasting a crisped exterior while retaining a tender and juicy core.
- Delicately toss the asparagus in the dedicated chili oil from the Hidden Valley® Chili Ranch Crunch. Make sure every spear is glazed with the spicy goodness.
- Introduce the asparagus to the air fryer basket. Maintain the 400°F setting and give the asparagus a 7-minute transformation until they're golden and fully cooked. As they emerge from the fryer, season them with salt to accentuate their natural taste.
- To serve, plate the salmon and asparagus side by side, adding an extra sprinkle of Hidden Valley® Chili Ranch Crunch on top for that finishing touch. Lemon wedges on the side complete the dish, allowing for a fresh citrus squeeze right before indulgence. Dive in and enjoy the harmonious blend of flavors and textures!