2 lbs carrots
- 3 tbsp Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch oil (for marinade)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing
Start your culinary journey by preheating the oven to a robust 400°F.
- Delicately peel the richly colored carrots, revealing their inner beauty.
- Embellish your carrots by lavishly coating them in 2 tbsp of Hidden Valley® Ranch Chili Crunch oil, giving them a flavor-packed sheen.
- Artfully spread the carrots onto a baking tray, ensuring they have room to breathe. Roast them for about 15-20 minutes, or until they transform into tender morsels with a delightful hint of char.
- As they emerge from their oven spa session, season them with a light sprinkle of salt and arrange them gracefully on your chosen serving dish.
- Elevate the dish to the next level by artistically drizzling the Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing over the carrots, and sprinkle with the remaining Chili Crunch for that added oomph.