- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp this little goat went to grillville
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Halve the avocado and carefully remove the pit. Scoop the flesh into the bowl of a food processor along with the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and Grillville spice. Pulse until combined.
- Add the chopped herbs and continue blending on medium speed. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until dip reaches desired smooth and creamy consistency. Season to taste with salt and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature, alongside your favorite chips, crackers or crunchy veggies.
Goat Note: Green Goddess dip also makes a great spread for sandwiches, base for a zesty chicken salad or topping on a piece of grilled fish.