- 1/2 cup kewpie mayonnaise (or regular mayo if unable to find kewpie)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp this little goat went to grillville, plus more for topping
- kosher salt
- 8 oz. jumbo lump crab, picked through
- 1/2 green apple, cored and diced
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1-2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced scallions, plus more for topping
- crackers, fresh endive and/or toasted bread, for serving (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Kewpie, lemon juice, Grillville spice and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Gently fold in the crab, apple, shallot, celery and scallions until well combined. Season to taste with additional Grillville spice and salt, as desired.
- Top with a sprinkle of Grillville spice and more fresh scallions. Serve with crackers, crispy endive and/or grilled bread!