- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp cooking oil, such as canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp This Little Goat Went to Grillville spice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Place the potatoes in a large pot. Cover with heavily-salted, cold water. Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender, about 10-12 minutes. Strain the potatoes and place onto a baking sheet to dry and cool. (Make sure your potatoes are completely dry or they will not achieve a golden-brown sear).
- Add the oil to a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Once hot, add in the potatoes, cut side down. Sear, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the herbs, melted butter, Grillville spice, lemon juice and 1 tsp salt.
- Pour sauce over the potatoes and toss gently until completely coated. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with additional parsley and serve warm.