- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp this little goat went to cuba, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz. button mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1 large yellow zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 large green zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- Add pork to a large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup canola oil, 1 Tbsp Cuba spice and a pinch of kosher salt. Massage marinade into meat until well coated. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Meanwhile, add vegetables to a large mixing bowl and toss with remaining 1/4 cup canola oil, 1 Tbsp Cuba spice and a pinch of kosher salt. Mix well.
- Preheat your grill or grill-pan to medium-high heat. While the grill is heating, thread meat and vegetables onto wooden or metal skewers.
- Brush grill with canola oil and grill skewers, flipping halfway through, until meat and vegetables are nicely charred on all sides and the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 8-10 minutes total. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.