- 6 jalapenos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely grated queso quesadilla (or dry mozzarella)
- ½ lemon zested
- 3 tbsp Original Chili Crunch
- ½ c panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Deseed and halve jalapeños.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon, grated cheese, and Original Chili Crunch.
- Fill hallowed jalapeños with the cream cheese mixture and press the filled jalapeños into the panko bread crumbs
- Lay the stuffed peppers filled side up on a parchment lined baking sheet and back for 15-18 minutes or until browned on the outside.