- 12 oz package of wonton wrappers, cut diagonally
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado diced
- 8 oz crab
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp Kewpie mayo, divided
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp Original Chili Crunch
- Fry wonton wrappers until golden and crispy.
- Combine 2 tbsp mayo, 1 tsp Original Chili Crunch, and crab.
- On a large plate assemble nachos by layering fried wonton wrappers, cucumber, bell peppers, avocado, and spicy crab mixture.
- In a separate bowl combine 2 tbsp Original Chili Crunch, ¼ cup Kewpie mayo, and seasoned rice vinegar and drizzle on top of the “nacho” platter and topping with green onion.