- 2 tbsp Tropical Chili Crunch
- ⅓ cup Kewpie mayo
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 head of lettuce, separated
- 8 slices of bacon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place a single layer of bacon on a sheet pan and evenly distribute brown sugar on top, bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is dark and crispy.
- Allow bacon to cool on a rack.
- Mix Kewpie and Tropical Chili Crunch and spread the mixture on one side of each piece of bread.
- Build the sandwiches layering bacon, tomato, and lettuce and enjoy!