- zest of 1 orange (about 2 tsp orange zest)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp this little goat went to belize
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the orange zest and brown sugar until fragrant. Stir in the maple syrup, olive oil, vanilla extract, Belize spice and salt until combined. Add in the oats, pecans, pepitas, and cranberries and mix until well coated.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, pressing firmly into a single layer. Bake for about 20-22 minutes, rotating the tray once halfway through, until lightly browned and toasted. Let cool completely at room temperature (at least 1 hour).
- Using a large spatula or your hands, lift the granola off of the baking sheet and break into large chunks. Store at room temperature in a resalable storage container.