- 2 pints grape tomatoes, washed
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 2 tsp This Little Goat went to Belize, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small baguette
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the tomatoes, oil, and 1 tsp each salt and This Little Goat went to Belize spice in small mixing bowl. Toss until coated. Spread in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and roast until the tomatoes have started to color and their skins have burst, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro, remaining 1 tsp Belize spice, lemon zest, oregano. a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Mix to combine.
- Remove tomatoes from oven and let cool slightly. Turn the oven to broil.
- Mix tomatoes with remaining 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice baguette into slices, about 1-inch thick. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Place onto a baking sheet and broil until beginning to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Spread herbed goat cheese onto toasted baguette and top with a spoonful of herby roasted tomatoes.