- 3 tbsp Tropical Chili Crunch
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 bunch radish, cut into quarters
- 2 cup broccoli
- 1 loaf of sliced bread
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Toss veggies in neutral oil and salt, once evenly coated, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until nicely browned. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Mix softened cream cheese and Tropical Chili Crunch until well combined.
- Toast bread in a pan with butter.
- Spread Tropical Chili Crunch on toast followed by an assortment of cooked and cooled veggies and topped with more Tropical Chili Crunch.