- 4 tbsp This Little Goat Chili Lime Chili Crunch
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely grated
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- In a small pot over medium-low heat add coconut milk, lime juice, ginger paste, and Chili Lime Chili Crunch, combine together with a whisk.
- Once mixture is at a low simmer, add peanut butter and turn off heat.
- Mix the peanut butter into the liquid mixture with a heat safe spatula.
- If sauce is too thick, add more coconut milk 1 tablespoon at a time. If the sauce is too thin, continue to mix over low heat.
- Serve peanut sauce with spring rolls, chicken skewers, or your favorite sliced vegetables.